Monday 26 January 2009

So It's Confirmed, There is no God

I'll keep this one brief, but on Sunday, 25 JAN, one of my dearest friends of almost 20 years, died in an auto accident on a South African motorway. Charles was one of the most generous, funny, fun loving and interesting people you'll meet. And now he is gone, his whole life and family no longer ahead of him.

To all who say there is some reason, or it's part of some grand plan, I say that's pura mierda y paja. If someone, some thing, spirit, diety, force, ideal, demigod, or however you view such things had this as part of their "plan," I do not want to and cannot be a part of that.

And if any of you knew Charles, you're bound to feel the same way.

Charles, we miss you badly.

(Even though I will never forget Charles, I may have to post a picture with this one.)

No comments: